Saturday, October 25 (NOTE – Â This is a New Date!)- “So You Want to Set Up A Studio” workshop at the Indianapolis Art Center from 10am – 2pm. Learn the nuts and bolts of how to set up a jewelry studio! In this class students will discover effective studio layout, various torch/ gas combinations and suppliers, workbench, seating, lighting, ventilation, tools and safety rules. Students will leave the class feeling confident to take the next step in becoming an independent jeweler.
Visit me during the IDADA First Friday Art Tour on Friday, November 7, 2014, from 6-9 PM in my gallery in the Circle City Industrial Complex. Come and see my newest jewelry designs as well as visit the other artists and galleries that will be open. See you then!
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY is November 29.
DECEMBER (note special hours this month)
Get your holiday shopping off to a great start on Friday, December 5, 2014, from 6-9 PM in my gallery in the Circle City Industrial Complex during the IDADA First Friday Art Tour. There will be lots to see and experience in my gallery as well as the other artists and galleries that will be open in the building.
Fri., Dec. 12, 12-5pm
Fri., Dec. 19, 12-5pm
Mon., Dec. 22, 12-5pm (last day before Christmas)
*other times by appointment or chance.
January 2015 – Closed for the IDADA First Friday on January 2!
Nancy Lee Designs Newsletter
- Handmade Silver Chrysocolla and Sapphire Necklace - Blue Flame $209.00
- Handmade Silver Chrysocolla, Sapphire and Quartz Necklace-SOLD $239.00
- Handmade Sterling Silver and Labradorite Earrings - Inspired Line $109.00
- Handmade Copper "Serenity" Pendant - Inspired Line $69.00–$89.00
- Handmade Mixed Metal Retro Modern Necklace - Inspired Line $169.00